JSC Exam Result 2018 in all education board with Full Marksheet will be published in our site and in the Education Board Result website. The education ministry of Bangladesh already announced the publishes date. You can get a result on our site or through SMS. Now, I will show you, ‘How to get JSC Exam Result 2018’.
JSC Exam Result 2018 Publish Date with Full Marksheet
The JSC Exam Result 2018 will follow a procedure to publish the result. The Ministry of Education recently said that the JSC Exam Result of 2018 will publish 24 December 2018. In this procedure, the Ministry of Education will handover the result to the prime minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina. Then, the result will go to the institution by all Education Boards. After that, the institution will give the result to the respective students. After a few days, the all education board will publish a result for a scholarship for the quality students who will get the
The Result Publish Date is: 24th December 2018.
JSC Exam Result 2018 Details
JSC Exam 2018 was started this year on 1st November 2018 under all the education board. It was finished on the 15th November 2018. After that, everyone is waiting for the announcement of the publish date of JSC Exam Result2018. There is no need to wait for this because the Education Minister Mr.Nurul Islam Nahid said that the JSC Exam Result 2018 will be published on 24th December 2018. This result will appear on online at 2 P.M. So, you can get this result on 24th December 2018. You can also get is through SMS.
We know that in this year, JSC Exam 26 Lakhs 70 Thousand 333 students participated. Most amazing thing is that this year female students are more than male students. From the participant 12 Lakhs, 23 Thousand 732 are male students and 14 Lakhs 46 Thousand 601 are female students. Under total 9 boards (8 General education board and 1 Madrasa education Board) total centers were 260 and 18,778 schools. This year participants were increased by 235,241 as 2,090,692 students from the last year.
Check your JSC Exam Result 2018 with Full Marksheet
How to get JSC Exam Result 2018 through Online/SMS/Android APP
To get JSC Exam result 2018 you can follow several types of way. You can get it via online or SMS or Android App. It is very easy to find JSC Result from online.
- First Click on the link http://eboardresults.com
- Then click on the section SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result
- Next step select the Examination Name
- Now, select the year
- Next step is select Board
- The last one and the most important one select the result type Individual Result
- After that, it will show you the Roll box and Registration section fill those and fill up the security key.
- The last step is to click on Get Result
This way you can get your result through Online.
You can get your JSC Exam Result by a simple SMS and it is a very easy way in all of them. In this day most people try on the website to get the result and that’s why the website goes down. That’s why it will be a standard way for you to get the result through SMS.
For this you need to give a SMS via your phone.
- First Open you message option
- Then type “JSC <space> 1st Three Letters of Board Name <space> 6 Digit JSC Roll Number <space> 2018”
- Such as JSC DHA 123456 2018
- Now send it to 16222.
That’s it. Now, you will get your result in a few minutes.
For your help we provide the short form of All Education Board in Bangladesh:
- Dhaka Education Board: DHA
- Rajshahi the Education Board: RAJ
- Chittagong Education Board: CHI
- Dinajpur Education Board: DIN
- Barisal Education Board: BAR
- Comilla Education Board: COM
- Jessore the Education Board: JES
- Sylhet Education Board: SYL
- Madrasah Education Board: MAD
- Technical Education Board: TEC
How to get JSC Exam Result 2018 via Android App:
In this time Android app is very popular. That’s why Teletalk provided an app to get the result. You can find it in the google play store and it is an official app and the name is BD Results (Official Apps). Just download it and get your result easily. The way to get the result through App, you need to follow the steps.
- Install the app from google play store.
- Open the app
- Then select the type of Examination as JSC/JDC
- Exam year and education Board Name
- Enter Roll and Registration Number
- Type the Security Code and click the get result option and get your result.
- After 2 P.M you can get Junior School Certificate result through App.
By this way, you can get your result via the Android App. It is very easy to get the result.
There are several types of way you can get JSC Exam Result 2018. If you go to the school where you studied then you will get your result also. Hope that the all Education Board result will be great this year.
If there is any problem to find your result, then contact us. We will help you to find your result. We have facebook fan page and we also have our contact us page. You can also contact us through contact us page.